|1||€ 35.00||€ 35.00|
|2||€ 35.00||€ 70.00|
|3||€ 35.00||€ 105.00|
|4||€ 35.00||€ 140.00|
|5||€ 35.00||€ 175.00|
|6||€ 35.00||€ 210.00|
|7||€ 35.00||€ 245.00|
|8||€ 35.00||€ 280.00|
We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
- See the unique revival Bulgarian houses, the Roman Theatre and the Roman Stadium
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Climb to the old Thracian fortress hill from where you can see the magnificent view of the city
With this day trip you will have the chance to discover the town of Plovdiv- one of the oldest existing settlements in world!
The tour departs at 9am from Alexander Nevsky square- Behind the cathedral. The traveling time to Plovdiv is about 2 hours.
It is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs.
In Plovdiv you will have a 2 hour guided walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places- see the Roman Theater and parts of the Roman Stadium. Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent Revival old town with its unique colorful houses from the 19th century. After the guided tour, you will have about 2 hours free time for lunch and some shopping. The expected return in Sofia is at 5- 5;30pm.
Audio-guides are available in the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Greek and Turkish- they cost 5 euro per device and should be ordered in advance.
- If the next available date in the calendar is 'closed', you can call 00359 894 40 41 41 to check for an availability - there may be still a few places left.
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required!
- Meeting time: 8:45am - the van/bus departs at 9am and will not wait for you if you are late!
- Meeting point: BEHIND Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- near Café La Cathedrale - search for the City Tour van/ bus
- Return point: returns to the original location
- Day trip duration: 8 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes!
- Reference code: CT21