|1||€ 50.00||€ 50.00|
|2||€ 25.00||€ 50.00|
|3||€ 18.00||€ 54.00|
|4||€ 18.00||€ 72.00|
|5||€ 15.00||€ 75.00|
|6||€ 15.00||€ 90.00|
|7||€ 15.00||€ 105.00|
|8||€ 15.00||€ 120.00|
- Discover the history of Sofia, its old buildings and places
- Visit the Saint Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- the 2nd biggest on the Balkans
- Visit the Saint Sofia Basilica, dating back to the 6th century
- Visit Saint George Rotunda, dating back to the 4th century
With this guided tour you will have the chance to see and get to know the history behind Sofia`s historical landmarks located in the centre. The capital of Bulgaria has preserved heritage from different cultures and epochs- Roman, Early Christian. Ottoman, Bulgarian, Soviet.
The most popular sights are Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the second biggest on the Balkans, Saint George Rotunda- the oldest church in the town, dating back to the 4th century and Saint Sofia Basilica- the medieval symbol of Serdica, built in the 6th century.
Other interesting places that will be seen are the Parliament, National Theater "Ivan Vazov"- one of the most beautiful buildings in the town, the former Royal Palace, the administration of the President, the mineral springs.
The tour is about 2 hours and the guide tell all the interesting facts about the sites.
The tourists can choose their preferred starting time throughout the whole day.
- You can choose your preferred starting time of the tour - if you want to make a 'last minute' booking for the same day, please contact us via an email, WhatsUp or phone call so that we can arrange it
- Meeting point: in front of Saint Alexander Nevsky Cathedral; endpoint: next to the main pedestrian street- Vitosha
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Tour duration: about 2 hours
- This tour is done as a private tour without an additional charge if there is only one reservation for a given date and time.
- Reference code: CT02
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 9pm should be confirmed by us!