|1||€ 100.00||€ 100.00|
|2||€ 50.00||€ 100.00|
|3||€ 40.00||€ 120.00|
|4||€ 40.00||€ 160.00|
|5||€ 30.00||€ 150.00|
|6||€ 30.00||€ 180.00|
|7||€ 30.00||€ 210.00|
|8||€ 30.00||€ 240.00|
Feel the winter spirit and enjoy a refreshing day trip to the Rila Mountain. You can customize the tour and choose between several different options depending on your preferences- skiing, ski-doo, lift break, fortress visit.
- Feel the winter & mountain spirit of the season
- Visit Borovets, the oldest holiday resort in Bulgaria
- Enjoy skiing or ski-doo
- Visit the restored mountain fortress of Tsari Mali Grad
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 9am when the driver will take you from your hotel in Sofia and from there you will head to the Rila Mountain. The transfer time to the mountain region is about an hour and a half. For this tour you can choose between 2 of the 5 options which are listed below:
Ski-doo in Borovets: 1 or 2 hours with a ski-doo in Borovets. The price varies between 80 and 110 euro.
Have a skiing/ snowboarding afternoon, you can rent equipment in Borovets. A private teacher can be arranged on request (this option can not be combined with the others since it takes the whole day).
Take the cabin lift in Borovets and enjoy the beautiful panoramic views.
Walk in Borovets, the oldest holiday resort in Bulgaria. Visit Tsarska Bistritsa - a former royal palace with rich history.
Visit the restored fortress of Tsari Mali Grad, located on a hill near the village of Belchin (it is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays).
The estimated return to Sofia is between 5 pm and 6 pm.
- Hotel pick up at 9 am: please indicate your hotel
- Tour duration: about 8-9 hours
- Tsari Mali Grad Fortress is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Please dress appropriately for winter conditions
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request
- Product reference code: CT 66
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
00359894404141; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8 pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.