|1||€ 190.00||€ 190.00|
|2||€ 105.00||€ 210.00|
|3||€ 80.00||€ 240.00|
|4||€ 80.00||€ 320.00|
|5||€ 70.00||€ 350.00|
|6||€ 70.00||€ 420.00|
|7||€ 70.00||€ 490.00|
|8||€ 70.00||€ 560.00|
We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
- Discover the town of Plovdiv, the oldest existing settlement in Europe
- See the revival old town, the Roman Theater and the Roman Stadium
- Walkthrough the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Try a delicious traditional Bulgarian lunch
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts from Sofia by picking you up at 9am from the hotel that you are staying in. Your professional guide takes you by car to Plovdiv, the ancient and eternal town, where you will spend the day and you will be able to enjoy and explore the most picturesque and exciting sightseeing and history of the town.
See the Roman Theater and parts of the Roman Stadium. Walkthrough the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent Revival old town with its unique colorful houses from the 19th century. The guided tour is about 2 hours.
After the tour, you will go to taste the great variety of Bulgarian traditional dishes in a typical restaurant in the Revival style. Choose from delicious Bulgarian dishes. Depending on your preferences you can have lunch based on meat/fish or vegetarian.
The expected return in Sofia is at about 5pm.
Example of a set menu:
Main dish - meat, fish or vegetarian
Mineral water – 0,330 ml
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 8- 9 hours
- Please tell us in advance if you are on any special type of diet
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code: CT11