|1||€ 110.00||€ 110.00|
|2||€ 55.00||€ 110.00|
|3||€ 45.00||€ 135.00|
|4||€ 45.00||€ 180.00|
|5||€ 40.00||€ 200.00|
|6||€ 40.00||€ 240.00|
|7||€ 40.00||€ 280.00|
|8||€ 40.00||€ 320.00|
- Visit the National History Museum and admire its rich collections
- Explore the unique Boyana Church with its amazing medieval frescoes
- Enjoy a private guided sightseeing tour in the heart of Sofia
- See all the important historical sites in the city center and visit some of them
- Taking care of nature we do eco-friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 9 am when you will be picked up by a private guide from your staying in Sofia. By car, you will head to the outskirts of Sofia and Vitosha Mountain.
The first stop will be the National History Museum-the biggest museum in Bulgaria and one of the biggest in the Balkans. It has rich collections from antiquity to nowadays.
The next stop will be the remarkable Boyana Church, recognized by UNESCO because of its amazingly well-preserved frescoes from the 13th century.
After exploring it, you will head to the center of Sofia where there will be a 2- hour sightseeing tour. You will go around the most interesting buildings and places and learn their history from your guide- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Saint Sofia Basilica, Saint George Rotunda, the Parliament, the Presidency, the Roman Remains, and others. The tour will finish at around 2 pm near the beginning of “Vitosha” street- the main walking street in Sofia.
- Hotel pick up at 9 am by private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Day trip duration: about 5 hours
- The tour ends at approximately 2 pm at the beginning of “Vitosha” walking street
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Product reference code: CT57
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8 pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.