|1||€ 230.00||€ 230.00|
|2||€ 115.00||€ 230.00|
|3||€ 85.00||€ 255.00|
|4||€ 85.00||€ 340.00|
|5||€ 70.00||€ 350.00|
|6||€ 65.00||€ 390.00|
|7||€ 65.00||€ 455.00|
|8||€ 65.00||€ 520.00|
- Enjoy a hiking break in the mountains
- Relax in a natural atmosphere
- See the marvellous Rila Lakes
- Have a break from the noise of the big city
- Visit the Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage site
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 8 am in the morning when the guide will take you from your place in Sofia. The Seven Rila Lakes are just 1, 30 h away from the capital, which makes them a great day trip in nature. From the mountain village of Panichishte, you will take a cable car to the area of the lakes. All seven of them have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level. In winter, they are frozen over and covered in snow; in summer, once melted, they are clear emerald green and are great for a picnic. The hiking path is of moderate difficulty and it takes about 3,5- 5 hours.
Food: if you have forgotten to take a lunch pack or a sandwich with you, you can take advantage of the meals on offer in the two huts on our way.
In the afternoon you will also travel to the famous Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage sight, where you can admire its amazing frescoes and architecture. The expected return at Sofia will be at 8 pm.
- Departure time: 8 am
- Hotel pick up at 8 am: please indicate your hotel
- Available from June to October
- Be prepared for mountain conditions with comfortable walking shoes and light jackets/ sweatshirts
- Women should have their knees and shoulders covered in the monastery
- Bring cash with you (preferably local currency) – the shops and the restaurants in the area of the monastery accept only cash payments so it is important to have some money with you.
- Tour duration: about 12 hours
- Product reference code CT69