|1||€ 180.00||€ 180.00|
|2||€ 90.00||€ 180.00|
|3||€ 60.00||€ 180.00|
|4||€ 60.00||€ 240.00|
|5||€ 50.00||€ 250.00|
|6||€ 50.00||€ 300.00|
|7||€ 50.00||€ 350.00|
|8||€ 50.00||€ 400.00|
- Hike in the mountain
- Visit the Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage site
- See the Stob Pyramids, a natural wonder
- Enjoy a tour in a calm and relaxing natural atmosphere
- Try a traditional Bulgarian “mekitsa”
- Have lunch at a great local restaurant
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
Enjoy one of the best ways of exploring and learning more about Bulgaria- with a professional guide while hiking through the amazing mountains.
The tour starts from Sofia and first you will go hiking in the region of the Stob Pyramids. A place is well known and excellent for hiking where you will enjoy the magnificent nature. The hiking is of moderate difficulty and it is about 1 hour.
After that, you will visit the largest monastery in Bulgaria: the Rila monastery. There your professional guide will take you around and blend you into the history and the way of life in the monastery. You will spend about 1- 2h in the Rila monastery.
Last but not least you will have the chance to taste one of the best and well known special pastry products in Bulgaria, which will be home-made and have some free time for lunch in a great local restaurant.
After a great day, the guide will take you back to your hotel in Sofia.
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 9- 10 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Women should have thier knees and shoulders covered in the monastery
- Bring cash with you (preferably local currency) – the shops and the restaurants in the area of the monastery accept only cash payments so it is important to have some money with you
- Reference code: CT15