|1||€ 100.00||€ 100.00|
|2||€ 55.00||€ 110.00|
|3||€ 50.00||€ 150.00|
|4||€ 50.00||€ 200.00|
|5||€ 45.00||€ 225.00|
|6||€ 45.00||€ 270.00|
|7||€ 45.00||€ 315.00|
|8||€ 45.00||€ 360.00|
- Enjoy a day trip in nature
- See magnificent views and landscapes
- Opt for hiking along some of the eco paths in the region
- Visit an old monastery
- Have lunch in a great local restaurant
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 9am with a pick up from your hotel. With this day trip to the Iskar gorge, you will enjoy magnificent views, relaxing atmosphere and unspoiled nature. The tour can be done only by a car with several stops for pictures or it can be combined with 1-3 hours of hiking in the mountain.
The Iskar Gorge starts from the Sofia Plain, crosses the Balkan and ends around the town of Cherven Bryag, with a total length of 155 km. It is a natural miracle carved out in the Stara Planina Mountain.
You will be driven by car along the river and the railway next to it. You will see amazing natural landscapes and you will feel the calmness of the place. The tour can be done only by car or it can be combined with a few hours of hiking in the mountain depending on the tourists` preferences. It also includes a visit to one of the old Bulgarian monasteries.
There are some good restaurants in the region as well where traditional Bulgarian food can be tried.
The expected return in Sofia is at 5pm.
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 7- 8 hours
- Reference code: CT05
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.