|1||€ 160.00||€ 160.00|
|2||€ 80.00||€ 160.00|
|3||€ 60.00||€ 180.00|
|4||€ 60.00||€ 240.00|
|5||€ 50.00||€ 250.00|
|6||€ 50.00||€ 300.00|
|7||€ 50.00||€ 350.00|
|8||€ 50.00||€ 400.00|
- See the Boyana Church a UNESCO heritage site
- Visit the National Historical Museum
- Hike in the mountain
- See Sofia from above
- Enjoy a tour in a calm and relaxing natural atmosphere
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
At 9am a professional guide will take you from your hotel to the Vitosha Mountain where your hiking tour will start. Vitosha is the first park in Bulgaria and on the Balkan Peninsula. The territory of the mountain includes Vitosha nature park that encompasses the best known and most frequently visited parts with a variety of pictures hiking routs. Not only that, but you will also have the chance to see Sofia from above. The duration and the difficulty of the hiking tour can be adjusted since there are a lot of different paths in the mountain.
After enjoying the beautiful nature you will have time for a lunch break. Then, you will continue to the Boyana church, famous for its 13th century frescoes. It is a medieval Bulgarian Orthodox church situated in the outskirts of Sofia. In 1979, the building was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Last, but not least, is a stop at the National History Museum. The National Historical Museum in Sofia is Bulgaria's largest museum. It was founded on 5 May 1973. A new representative exhibition was opened in the building of the Court of Justice on 2 March 1984, to commemorate the 13th centenary of the Bulgarian state. The museum was moved in 2000 to the former primary residence of the dictator and last communist leader Todor Zhivkov at Boyana, and currently contains over 650,000 objects connected to archaeology, fine arts, history and ethnography, although only 10% of them are permanently exhibited.
- Starting time: 9 am
- Hotel pick up at 9 am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Day trip duration: about 9 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people- on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code: CT18